Apply for Laravel Developers Job
Senior PHP Laravel Developer
At THINK TANKER, We are looking for a Senior PHP Laravel Developer who can drive development along with the allocated team. The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the project in meaningful ways.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience in PHP, Laravel, MySQL stack
- Should have strong knowledge in the development of web applications using PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Ajax, Third Party API Integration and Webhooks
- Should have in-depth knowledge in designing large databases with high performance.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
- Should be a learn quickly new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology.
- Would be a plus point if having knowledge of Shopify API and Shopify WebHooks.
- Relevant experience as a developer to lead a team of PHP developers and assist them technically.
- Understands GIT/Bitbucket/Devops/SVN version control & branching strategies.
- Knowledge in Iterative development methods, Desing Patterns, Test Driven Development (TDD), CI/CD systems
- Prior experience in architecting large-scale distributed systems and experience with cloud deployments on AWS and various AWS services will be an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills
- Participate in requirement gathering meetings with stakeholders.
- Should understand the business requirement and Design/Develop high-volume user-facing applications with high availability and performance.
- Technically lead the development team to design and develop high-performance web applications.
- Co-ordinate with UI/UX, QA teams
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Prepare and conduct code reviews.
- Communicate/report clearly with all stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate technical risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in software development
- Passion for best design and coding practices
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, tools, and PHP skills
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
“The highest reward for a person’s work is not what they get for it, but what they become by it.” – John Ruskin