Laravel Development provides a simple, convenient way to authenticate with OAuth providers using Laravel Socialite. Socialite currently supports authentication with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and GitHub. Adding Social Authentication. To get started with Socialite, we install it with Composer: composer require laravel/socialite Socialite package successfully …
- Best Reason To Build an App & a Website For your eCommerce Business
- Top 10 Reasons Why should you Accept BitCoin Payments on your eCommerce Site
- Magento Vs Shopify: Which One is Best for eCommerce?
- 10 Reasons Why Laravel Development is Best for PHP Framework Web Development
- Angular JS vs React JS: Which One to Choose?