In Laravel Development, We can generate a dynamic menu from backend side and get it in frontend side. There are following steps to create a Generate a Dynamic Menu using Laravel: Let’s Start with Backend side Step:1 Installation -> Install a package composer require harimayco/laravel-menu …
- 10 Reasons Why Laravel Development is Best for PHP Framework Web Development
- Angular JS vs React JS: Which One to Choose?
- Shopify Plus : An Ideal E-Commerce Platform
- Top 6 Reasons Why Node.js is the Best Platform to build an eCommerce Marketplace
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose ReactJS for Your Application Development