iTickets – Event Ticket Booking Platform
iTickets is an online platform for connecting event professional and ticket purchasers. Basically, they provide a platform to create an event and sell tickets for the same and with that, they also provide advertising and marketing for that event based on different packages. They sell and promote only family-friendly events. They are in this business for more than 20 years. You can search for an event by event, artist or venue. You can have different types of events such as festivals, tours or events. For festivals, hotel booking is also available.
The development started with the backend.
- Admin User master with different types of admin users with their role and permission
- Event Vendor Partner Management: This is a complete wizard from divided into 3 steps, Vendor basic detail
- Event detail, and API Parameter and response.
- Hotel Management: This provides the list of hotels available at the event place.
- Slider management with overlaying text position control
- WordPress like menu manager
- Video Gallery management
- Photos gallery management
- Easy to use File manager
- Mobile responsive admin panel
- SEO and Meta keyword provision for each page.
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration
Admin also have reporting module with the month and year filter for
- Tickets sell report
- A visual view of marketing efforts
- Live seat booking
- Social and discount report
- Financial Reports
- Transaction Reconciliation
- Customer Data Exports
- Sales Charts
The frontend started with converting PSD to mobile responsive HTML. The Home page contains the list of tours and festivals available to book. Also has the tab to create your own event and get the quote for your pricing.
As per requirement, we suggest the client hire laravel developer on monthly basis.
Technologies Used: Laravel, MySql, Bootstrap, Rubi on Rails
Team Member: 1 PHP Laravel developer, 1 Rubi on Rails developer, 1 Frontend Developer
Duration: 60 Days